Friday 5 February 2016

Taj Mahal

Hello everyone,

Its time for another challenge at Stick-It-Down...
I loved creating a page for the sketch I made for this month...


The sketch is a bit different...so I created a unusual page for this unusual page...
I have created all the rhombuses by using gesso through different stencils from  my stash and coloured them with Dylusions


I added some words to describe my experience of visiting The Taj Mahal...finished off the page with an epoxy sticker which says "Togetherness" and some matching sequins


Do hop over to the Stick-It-Down blog to check all the fantastic page created by the Design Team...
I would love to see you interpretations of the sketch...

Stencils used -
Tim Holtz Gothic Stencil
Stamplorations Old Rose Prints Stencil
Hampton Art Moroccon Lattice Stencil
Pie Lane Corner Stencil

Entering this page in the following challenge:

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Loved the rhombuses..that's a lot of work! And lovely pic too! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the use of different stencils for the bg ..looks very interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you journaled inside the diamond shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the diamonds, so creative! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow loved the background you have created. Fabulous project

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely background you made to frame the lovely photo!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete